Add variations of color and texture around a crystal birthstone, accenting it with spring pastels for an extra pop of color. For a vintage-meets-modern vibe, I finished the band with metallic tile and brick beads — they’re delicate and keep the strand flat against your wrist. You’ll find this design incredibly versatile!
Bracelet 6 3⁄4 in. (17.1 cm)
- 32 mm rhinestone navette and prong setting
- 2 10 mm oval rhinestones and prong settings
- 4 8 mm cube crystals
- 4 6 mm round pearls
- 6 6 mm two-hole tile beads
- 8–12 6 mm two-hole brick beads
- 20–24 3 mm round beads
- flexible beading wire, .014 or .015
- 4 crimp beads
- toggle clasp
- chainnose pliers
- diagonal wire cutters
- crimping pliers (optional)
Supplies from Eclectica, eclecticabeads.com. Rhinestones also available from Dreamtime Creations, dreamtimecreations.com. Check your local bead store for supplies.