10. Working as in step 8, add two 11/0s at each corner and one B on each side (b–c).
11. Work a stitch at each corner, but pick up only one 11/0 per stitch and sew through the Bs you sewed through in the previous round (FIGURE 8, a–b).
12. Pick up an 11/0, and sew through the open hole of the next B (b–c). Pick up an 11/0, and sew through the 11/0 at the tip of the next corner (c–d). Repeat these two stitches three times to complete the round, and step up through the first 11/0 added in this round (d–e).
13. Sewing through the 11/0s added in the previous round, work a round of peyote stitch, using an 11/0 next to each B and a 15/0 seed bead at each corner. Step up through the first 11/0 added in this round (e–f).
14. Work a round of peyote with 11/0s (f–g).
15. Work eight stitches with three 15/0s each (g–h), and end the thread.
1. Cut 10 2-in. (5 cm) pieces of small-gauge chain.
2. Cut 3 in. (7.6 cm) of wire, and make the first half of a wrapped loop at one end.
3. Slide an end link of each chain into the loop, and complete the wraps.
4. String a 6/0 seed bead and the tassel cap onto the wire so the chain tassel exits the bottom opening of the tassel cap, and make a wrapped loop above the tassel cap.
5. Use a jump ring to attach the wrapped loop to the middle link of the medium-link chain.
6. Use a jump ring to attach each end of the chain to half of a clasp.