1. Open 42 6.9mm A jump rings and 40 4.5mm B jump rings. Construct a 2+2 chain, which is a simple sequence of pairs of As and O-rings, using 14 As and 12 O-rings (PHOTO A). Repeat to make a total of three chains.
2. To attach two chains, slide two Bs around the first two pairs of As in each chain (PHOTO B). Repeat for the length of the chain.
3. Repeat step 2 to attach the third chain to the first two chains.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 to make the second watchband panel.
5. To attach a panel to half of a clasp, slide two Bs around each end pair of As and the corresponding clasp loop (PHOTO C). Repeat to attach the other end of the panel to the bar of a watch face (PHOTO D).
6. Repeat step 5 for the other panel.