August 2013 B&B Extra
Make Jewelry with Texture and Dimension. These projects up the ante by using familiar stitches in fresh ways: a necklace that makes a statement with “wings”, a peyote bracelet that mimics frayed fabric, and more.
B&B Extra, a free online exclusive for Bead&Button subscribers.
Make jewelry with texture and dimension
- Stitch a winged necklace with SuperDuos
- Combine Tila beads and bicone crystals in a classic bracelet
- Mimic fraying fabric in peyote
- Enhance a two-drop peyote bracelet with rondelles
- Create a leaf motif bracelet in St. Petersburg chain